STREAMLINED FEDERAL CONTRACTING
Small Business Administration (SBA) Tribal 8(a) Program
The SBA 8(a) Business Development Program enables government contracting officers and program managers to avoid complex, endless procurement cycles.
By employing the 8(a)-contracting method, government contracting officers can readily access the skills and expertise of S&K companies with:
Exemption from Competitive Thresholds
As a tribally owned 8(a) certified company, there is no dollar threshold on sole source 8(a) contracts (Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 13 Section 124.506.5(b)).
Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
The HUBZone program helps small businesses in urban, rural, and tribal communities gain access to federal contracts. The Federal Government aims to award at least 3% of all federal prime contracts to HUBZone companies.
- Agencies can set-aside HUBZone contracts for only HUBZone-certified companies
- Agencies can sole-source contracts to HUBZone companies
- HUBZone companies may be eligible for a 10% price evaluation preference on full and open competitions.
S&K is committed to providing the highest quality services to our customers through total quality management to meet and exceed their expectations. Customer satisfaction is the most important element of our business and meeting customer needs through superior quality products and services is essential to the long-term survival and growth of S&K in a competitive marketplace.
We continuously and proactively manage and improve our processes by adhering to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
S&K’s quality approach is enterprise-wide and covers all functions of the organization. This system is based on process development, control, and continuous improvement. All procedures and functions are identified and assigned to the appropriate operational managers for implementation, execution, and oversight. Execution of these processes in day-to-day operations and activities is mandatory and followed diligently by our highly trained and skilled employees.
S&K‘s philosophy is to provide world-class, quality service. Regardless of the size of the effort, customer focus is paramount and customer satisfaction is vital. Through our quality approach, management capability, and risk management processes, S&K strictly adheres to our company goals:
- Focusing on Total Customer Satisfaction
- Encouraging and expecting the proactive involvement of all S&K Employees
- Thoroughly understanding our Customers’ requirements
- Providing exceptional services professionally and promptly
- Providing efficient, trouble-free and seamless customer-centric solutions
- Continually improving our products, services, and processes effectiveness that embody our Quality Management System, including capitalizing on improvement opportunities through Customer Feedback
Our Quality Policy is understood, implemented, and maintained at all organization levels, as well as reviewed periodically for its continuing suitability and effectiveness.